* OPEC sees oil markets tightening even as U.S. produces more
Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat called Thursday evening’s dialogue event “a memorial day for our brave soldiers and for terrorists.”
* MASTERCARD AND BJ’S WHOLESALE CLUB ENHANCE CHECKOUT EXPERIENCE FOR SHOPPERS WITH MASTERPASS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CB FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. AND FIRST WEST VIRGINIA BANCORP, INC. RECEIVE STOCKHOLDER APPROVAL FOR PENDING MERGER
Martin Scorsese will direct a comedy special for Netflix on the beloved Canadian sketch comedy show “SCTV”
Israel sees any Palestinian life as a threat.
Krasinski joined “The View” to discuss the success of his new movie.
* SPORTSCENE ENDED Q2 OF FISCAL 2018 WITH NET EARNINGS OF $0.11 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WYNN RESORTS IN EARLY TALKS TO SELL BOSTON-AREA CASINO PROJECT TO MGM – WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text: https://on.wsj.com/2GSw5be Further company coverage:
* CHUBB LAUNCHES PROPRIETARY ONLINE CYBER RISK INDEX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The British action game Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice leads the field with nine nominations.
German car giant replaces Matthias Mueller with Herbert Diess as chief executive.
The tragedy set off a years-long battle in court, as the child’s grandparents navigated uncharted legal territory in China.
NEW YORK (AP) — It appears Khloe Kardashian is finally a mother….
A Chicago location shoot for a FOX television pilot starring Katie Holmes raised concerns for parents of students at an adjacent school. WBBM has more.
Football super-agent Pini Zahavi has suggested Neymar is unlikely to move to Real Madrid while Cristiano Ronaldo is still there, telling Polish news outlet
The artificial-intelligence-enabled Colgate E1 comes with an app that ensures you’re scrupulously cleansing day and night. Admittedly, it’s a little weird.
Startup Vector wants to produce orbital-class rockets at unprecedented levels.
Mr. Zuckerberg was on Capitol Hill to defend his company’s reputation and try to assure the public that Facebook was still a friendly platform.
Four Mississippi State students have been accused of breaking into the Alabama athletic facility and stealing memorabilia.
President Trump is directing his top economic advisers to negotiate re-entering the Trans-Pacific Partnership, after pulling out of the agreement just one year ago.
Bolingo’s keepers say the activity enhances his well-being.
Sears Holdings will close its last department store in Chicago, where the company was born, later this year.