* Futures jump: Dow 1.29 pct, S&P 1.26 pct, Nasdaq 1.58 pct (Adds comment, adds details, updates prices)
* Global markets nervous amid uncertainty over trade deal (Adds Trump saying talks productive)
* GRAPHIC-2018 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Adds official prices, Anglo supply)
* Kuwait, Iran cut price for January oil supplies to Asia (Updates prices)
* Chinese stocks surge on agreement to halt tariff escalation
* Market is dominated by Samsung and Apple phones (Adds comment on VinSmart working with Qualcomm and Google, in paragraph 6)
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_12032018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO […]
* Renesas jumps 11 pct; report quotes chief on self-driving ambition
Salesforce.com Inc easily beat analysts’ estimates for quarterly earnings and forecast 2020 revenue above expectations on Tuesday, as more companies turn to its cloud-based services.
The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
More than 200 engineers, designers and managers at Alphabet Inc’s Google demanded in an open letter https://medium.com/@googlersagainstdragonfly/we-are-google-employees-google-must-drop-dragonfly-4c8a30c5e5eb on Tuesday that the company end development of […]
French cosmetics maker L’Occitane International SA is drawing bids from private equity firms, including Advent International, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc topped analysts’ quarterly profit estimate on Tuesday as the world’s second-biggest convenience store operator earned more from improved fuel sales.